This is for users who want to add External Users to their projects.
Add External Users when you need to track signatures from someone signing outside the platform. Please note: this feature works best with breakaway signature pages generated by dealcloser.
To add an External User to your project:
- Click “People” in the Tab Bar.
- Click “Invite People to this Project”.
- Click “External User”.
- Enter in the person's first name and last name.
- If needed, select “Execute on behalf of” and enter in an entity name.
- Click “Add External User to Project”.
An External User's completed signature page must be uploaded as an attachment. See How do I upload an External User's manually signed signature page? to learn more about how to upload an External Users manually signed signature page.