This is for users who wish to use the NetDocuments integration.
To use the NetDocuments integration:
Make sure you added NetDocuments to your project. See How do I add NetDocuments to my project? to learn more.
- Upload documents from NetDocuments to dealcloser.
See How do I upload documents from NetDocuments to dealcloser? to learn more about uploading documents from NetDocuments to dealcloser.
- Add new versions of documents you uploaded from NetDocuments to dealcloser.
You can add new versions of documents in NetDocuments or dealcloser.
- After you add a new version of a document in either platform, a conflict will appear.
A conflict is dealcloser detecting a change in one of the platforms.
- Click on the conflict icon to resolve it by either updating the other platform or clearing it (doing nothing).
- A conflict will also appear when a collaborator uploads a document to your project.
Only collaborators who are Contributors or Authors can upload documents to your projects. Full descriptions of the different collaborator roles can be found within dealcloser.
- Export your Project Archive to NetDocuments.
See How do I export documents? to learn more about how to archive your projects to NetDocuments.