This is for users who wish to upload documents from NetDocuments.
Make sure to add NetDocuments to your project. See How do I add NetDocuments to my project? to learn more about adding NetDocuments to your project.
To upload documents in bulk from NetDocuments:
- Click "Upload Multiple Documents".
- Click " From NetDocuments".
- Select files to upload to dealcloser.
- Click " Use Selected Files".
- Click "Upload All".
Documents uploaded from NetDocuments to dealcloser will now be linked between the two platforms. If a change occurs in one platform, dealcloser will detect this and ask if you want to update the other platform.
To upload one document at a time:
- Click "Add Row" or "+" on the left-hand side when hovering over any row.
- Click "Document".
See How do I rename documents? to learn more about renaming a document.
- Click "Upload File".
- Click "From NetDocuments".
- Select the file to upload to dealcloser.
- Click "Add to dealcloser".