This is for users who wish to configure the integration between dealcloser and NetDocuments on the NetDocuments side.
Only the dealcloser Administrator will need to take the below steps and by doing so, this person will set the configuration up for all users at their firm.
- Click "Firm" in the top Navigation Bar.
- Click "Document Sources".
- Select your NetDocuments repository Region.
- Enter your NetDocuments Repository ID.
See How do I find my NetDocuments Repository ID? to learn how to find your firm's NetDocuments Repository ID.
- Select the cabinet that contains your matter workspaces and documents.
- Optionally, select a profile attribute that will be added to the project archives exported to NetDocuments.
- Click "Save Cabinet".
You can add more than one Cabinet.